On October 8th, 2016, you will have an opportunity to attend a workshop like no other. Adam Saucedo, M.A. and Dr. Karo Isajan are not only masters in their respective fields of Sport Psychology and Chiropractic, but, more importantly, they are craftsmen and innovators in the world of mental and physical wellness that transcends today’s status quo. Join us this October to begin your journey toward transforming your physical, mental, and lifestyle performance skills from average to elite.
Regardless if you have attended any of Dr. Karo’s or Adam’s seminars in the past, this workshop will be a new experience for you. Dr. Karo and Adam have crafted Mind-Body from their in tandem work with elite clients. Come ready to explore your Mind-Body connection!
- Building an Elite Performance Mindset
- Understanding your Sources of Confidence
- Integrating Stress Management Skills
- Optimizing your Structure
- Creating Long-Term Physical Health
- Saturday October 8
- Check in at Noon
- Workshop 12:30 -2:00 pm
- San Jose Barbell: 404 N 13th St, San Jose, CA 95112
- $30 if you RSVP / $40 at the door
- Food and refreshments provided
Register to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday October 5th.