At Platinum Chiropractic we understand that health is multifaceted and requires many healthy lifestyle choices, such as exercise habits, eating well (diet), resting, playing, etc. Our goal is to correct any underlying Neuro-Structural issues that restrict you from doing the things you love to do. We'd like to share some of our "Gold Nuggets" about eating well (not chicken nuggets.… LOL).
Diet in Greek means "way of life." We wish more people would see it that way, because even making tiny lifestyle changes can have huge impacts and outcomes in our health. Below are some simple tips you can follow when it comes to eating that will have a noticeable impact on your overall health.
- Eat fresh food, not industrial products.
- Eat some raw fruits and vegetables with every meal. Fruits and veggies should make up 70% of your meals.
- Drink nothing but water.
- Slow cook your lean, grass fed meat.
- Eat at home or pack home made lunches and snacks.
- Get the right tools: food processor, slow cooker, insta-pot, vegetable steamer, blender, and quality food storage containers (glass).
- Don't shop hungry.
- Never feel guilty about a food choice. Always look forward to your next meal as a chance to improve your eating habits and your health.