Neuro-Structural Corrective Chiropractic Care is a partnership.
The results you enjoy are based on what we do on each visit and what you’re willing to do between visits to support your care.
Here are some suggestions that can help you get well faster.
- Ice can be a natural pain reliever. Apply an ice pack for no longer than 15 minutes and remove it for the same amount of time.
- Exercise by walking as soon as you are able to. Avoid bed rest and any activities or postures that aggravate your condition. Make sure you are performing your specific corrective exercises daily.
- Learn how to bend, lift and turn properly so as to not worsen your pain.
- Improve your nutrition and water intake so that your body has the resources it needs to heal.
- Keep your visit schedule. Each visit builds on the ones before, so missing a visit interferes with the momentum necessary to establish healthier spinal patterns.
No rocket science here—it’s mostly common sense. Looking forward to seeing your progress.