It surprises many people that we have patients who use chiropractic regularly. Here's five different ways that we see people along their continuum of care.
- Relief – Most people begin here. Their ache, pain or other symptom is often what prompts them to begin chiropractic care.
- Correction – With the most obvious symptoms reduced, many opt to continue their care to strengthen their spine.
- Protection – Regular chiropractic care can help you maintain your progress, protect your investment, and avoid a relapse.
- Prevention – Periodic chiropractic checkups can help catch new problems before they become serious.
- Lifestyle – We experience life through our nervous system. Optimizing our spine and nervous system is the key to realizing our fullest potential.
Our job is to offer the best Neuro-Structural Chiropractic Care possible. Where are you on the continuum of care?