Intermittent Fasting, Extended Fasting, Water Fasting, Dry Fasting, Autophagy….
What does it all mean and how can fasting help you reach your health and weight goals?
On Tues Nov 12 join us for our workshop: The Details on Fasting.
Dr. Karo will be going over
- the common types of fasting, including the differences between intermittent and extended,
- the benefits autophagy has on your health,
- how to stay on track with your weight goals through the holiday season,
- and a take-home strategy to maximize your success.
Benefits of Fasting:
- Weight loss
- Prevents holiday weight-gain
- Autophagy (cleaning out old/damaged cells)
- Increases metabolism
- Promotes longevity
- Detoxifies liver, kidneys, and other organs
- Boosts brain function
- Improves immune system function
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves blood sugar regulation
- Rejuvenates skin
- Prevents acne
- Helps prevent cancer and tumors