The purpose of our Protection Plan is to insure that you protect the gains achieved during the initial stage in your relationship with our practice. When someone has completed their Neuro-Structural Corrective Care Plan and achieved great results, they are then eligible for Protection Care.
A question we often get from non-patients is “Why would your patients choose to continue coming in, even after their symptoms have gone away?” In fact, people love to come in and get checked for Neuro-Structural Shifts on a regular basis because, even though they no longer have glaring symptoms, they want to;
- protect their structure from drifting and or shifting.
- continue to enhance the progress they have made.
- receive the health benefits of regular specific adjustments.
Below are some of the documented benefits that people have reported in our practice:
- Improved blood and nerve flow to the body and brain
- Increased Immune System function
- Increased lymphatic flow
- Get sick less frequently and recover faster
- Improved hormone function
- Improved muscular strength
- Improved mobility/flexibility
- Improved digestion
- Improved work outs
- Enhanced brain function
- Better connection to oneself and to others
- Increased ease in the body
- Improved sleep length and quality
- Improved lubrication to the joints
- Prevent future injuries
- Prevent bone and joint degeneration
- Prevent future pain and dysfunction in the body
- Prevent stress
- Reduced medication
- Reduced surgeries
Keeping your spine and nervous system free of interference, allows your body to function without any loss or compensation, and prevents problems before they arise. Since many secondary health conditions, AKA symptoms, are typically caused by structural shifts, wouldn’t it make sense to get checked and adjusted on an ongoing basis to allow your body to work normally and optimally?